SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- Manage multiple projects, attend project meetings, and interact with clients.
- Prepare detailed engineering designs of various structure types, which may include bridges, retaining walls, and other transportation structures.
- Oversee the work of CADD technicians and engineers.
- Assist senior staff and marketing staff in the identification of statewide and local agency pursuits and writing technical aspects of proposals.
- Develop client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
- Professional Engineering License in the State of Texas
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in bridge structural design
- Experience designing curved steel plate girder bridges.
- Experience designing curved steel tub girder bridges.
- Hands-on experience with structural design software
- Precertification in TxDOT bridge design work categories
- Experience in pursuing and winning work on TxDOT solicitations
- Hands-on experience with Microstation, AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Positive relationships with potential clients
- Hands-on OpenBridge Modeler experience
- Based on qualifications
- Paid employee health and life insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
- 401(k) match
- Dental and vision insurance offered
- Work schedule flexibility and hybrid office schedule